Saturday, June 12, 2010

I've got no formspring lol it's me HOLLY =D hay beautiful Babe. I miss you slag...... so do you care to tell me why the bloody fuck your still single. What happened to that hott boy you told me about 2 weeks ago?

lol Holly why didn't you just steal the phone away from Sean lmao..... IMY guys and as for him, he means the world to me, and I'm always gonna be there... but as far as he's concerned relationship wise nothing's gonna happen he's said so himself so I'm slowly learning to let go, I kinda have to. Can't live my life waiting for him to see I'm there, Sean's right.... maybe it's time to move on. No matter how much it hurts. Do me a fave lil momma call me tomorrow so we can talk. I don't have your new numbah and I miss ur beautiful voice

Oh la la Tipsy got a formspring

No comments: